Thursday, December 3, 2009

First Blog Post

I have had this blog for a little while but really haven't known what to blog about.  I have thought gardening would be good it is one of the things I love to do then photography came to mind. Crafts is something I love to do or that I turned 40 years old a couple of months ago I thought a blog about a middle age crazy Oklahoma women who wouldn't what to read about her.  I could come up with a ton of stuff but not just one topic that could  provide enough content to keep me entertained so this blog is basically what it going on in my life as it happens. I'm not a writer so expect alot of grammar errors and some misspelled words and some words that probably aren't really words.... I have a tendency to do that.  I really need to just do this to help myself have a outlet.
JO

No comments:

Post a Comment