Saturday, April 9, 2011

Seed Plantings for 2011

 All my seeds this year are either from leftover seeds from last year or saved seeds from last year,  I didn't purchase any seeds this year.  I'm trying to use what I had on hand and purchase some different heirloom seeds for next seasons garden.
My Seeds for 2011:

Jalapeno Grande hybrid
Jalapeno Mucho Nacho
Jalapeno Chichimeca
Bell California Wonder
Bell Yolo Wonder L
Bell Blushing Beauty
Bell Roumanian Rainbow

Tomato Sungold
Tomato Black Cherry
Tomato Black krim
Tomato Bush Early Girl
Tomato Jet Star
Tomato Rutgers
Tomato Martino's Roma

Eggplant Lavender Touch
Winter Squash Old Timey Cornfield
Summer Squash Early Prolific Straight Neck
Cucumber Marketmore 76
Cucumber Homemade Pickles
Loose leaf lettuce Salad Bowl
Loose leaf lettuce Black Seeded Simpson
Onion Texas Super Sweet
Onion Red Long of  Tropea
Evergreen Bunching

1 comment:

  1. Looks like your are ready for Spring planting!! I can't wait to see how well your garden does this year. Last year I was only able to grow jalapenos, tomatillos, onion & cantaloupe, I am still a newbie. :) Have missed you at K.I.S.S. but I know we all get busy from time to time. Good luck & share lots of pictures.

    Drop By The Tattered Tag

    ReplyDelete